Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 5: Dearest Public Diary,

Who knew summer can be closely associated with bummer?

Everything is in the dark side you guys. Life is not going well, but I cannot mention why.

No, I'm not being plain emo. My situation is pretty serious.

But moving on...

There is a problem I have. This is not the problem I am currently dealing with that is gravely depressing me. It's rather minor, this one. In five or four years time, I am thinking of becoming an advertising copywriter. It's technically not the most ideal career that I have in mind, but it's pretty feasible. The big problem is this: I AM DARN TERRIBLE AT THE ART OF CONVINCING. Here's a sample that I want to share. I'm thinking of making it an ad for Anna Sui:

ANNA SUI
Every girl's fairytale.

Once upon a time, a fairy was trapped in a cage.
She had no key, so there was no way to escape.
An enormous troll caught her for she has bright light.
"The brightness will soon wear off," said the little sprite.

Her magic allowed her only for luminescence,
Which needed the willow to keep its presence.
Then a spark went to her mind that showed a way,
To escape from the nasty old birdcage.

With a wave of her hand and a whisper from her mouth,
Bright light kept issuing. From her hands they went out.
She gestured again and again the very same things,
With more light glowing as she fluttered her wings.

What came about was more than magic,
More than anyone dreamed of having.
What appeared in view was a dress of floral,
With sparkles and purple and an approaching label.

As she put on the dress, it sparkled with delight.
It brought the cage down with majestic might.
As the fairy escaped to the willow tree,
She started to make more magic called Anna Sui.

--------------------------------------------------------

That's pretty much it. What do you think?
Do I have potential? Or do I stink.

Tables have turned. Now, I need your help.

You may comment using this email add.:

adelecedecy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment